New ClassStarting Soon
April 8th, 2024
in BC, AB, ON
The Canada Advanced Manufacturing Leader training program is a 12-week training program to help provide participants with skills needed to start mid-level careers within the advanced manufacturing sector including technical training, leadership skills, job readiness and job placements.
The training will utilize a hybrid model approach with in-person and online training. It will be provided within BC, Alberta, and Ontario. Training will focus on participants who already have skills and experience, helping them to expand upon prior education and work experience and respond to the need for mid-to-high level careers within the manufacturing sector.
Upon completion of training, participants will receive up to 12 weeks of job placement support.
- At least 3 years of cumulate work experience completed outside of high school or post-secondary
- Legally able to work in Canada (if on work permit, must be able to work at least 1 year after training is completed)
- Interested in transitioning to or returning to work within the Advanced Manufacturing sector
- Ability to commit to 12 week training program (hybrid, mix of online and in person)
- Ability to commit to full time work after training
Participants will Learn
Advanced Manufacturing Concepts and Processes
Workplace Skills: Document Reading and Use
Health and Safety
Workplace Skills: Numeracy and Data Analytics